Hello TheEmpire - My discussion on Vendetta

Go down

Hello TheEmpire - My discussion on Vendetta

Post  SatanClause on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 am

Sup bros! Good to be in the family.
I am eLuSiOn previously form danny's Velocity guild. Some of you may also know me as Remus firstly from Vendetta, but those days are behind me because now I am in the greatest family in all of LC. Just a few words of wisdom I wanna share with those of you who check up on this forum.

Vendetta is known as a nasty guild and many of you spite it. But something you need to be careful about is hating individuals for their tag they wear above their head. Main reason why Vendetta is know to be nasty is because there is a minority in the guild that misrepresents the guild as a whole. New members such as Gfunk, SexyMachine, JackSparrow and etc., lose where they belong as underdogs because of their new yellow tag. In their minds they believe that now they wear a yellow tag they are the best and therefore can be bossy and boast and run their mouths - because they believe the yellow tag protects them when in fact it does not. Gary, the current GM of V and other veterain members of V never et mixed up in their guildies fights, because they understand how ridiculous their new members act.

What I'm getting at is not all of Vendetta is nasty and it seems patriotic of me but it's the truth. The real members who have been there from the begining and other veterans have good hearts. Wrecker, Rom, Zeph , Zuney, Foxxy, Cozmo are all good people and they are the real Vendetta. The rest of them abuse the name and that's what makes the whole guild spiteful. I know this because I started Vendetta and stuck around with these guys for a long time, and I know that the real Vendetta has nothing against TheEmpirE and actually appreciates us as their rightful rival.
I agree that 90% of Vendetta is now trash, that is because 90% of vendetta is new and full of abusers. The other 10% is kind and respectful.

ANYWAY

There is another topic I want to discuss seperately keep your eyes out for the Sorc glitch discussion.

-eLuSiOn

SatanClause

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello TheEmpire - My discussion on Vendetta

Post  Trismegistus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank you SC
For your inside story on V. I love Vendetta. The greatest aid to a cause is a good common enemy. In this case, last chaos is just a game, and our enemy is just a good fair opponent who has managed to dominate the castle sieges for at least 8 of the first 10 months of Tairen. I really want to see us make the top guild in the server. Without the strong players in V that would not be any real accomplishment. I hope we win, a fair even fight ( no excuses like we weren't all there and the WHOLE server attacked us in out sleep ). I hope V gets mad and comes back for us and the fight stays brutal instead of them with machine guns and everyone else in Tairen throwing knives kind of fights we have seen in the past. I want to see EmpirE win in some good bloody siege battles and show what we can do as a team.
avatar
Trismegistus

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 51
Location : Durham North Carolina, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

True and false

Post  anarchist on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Bro i know that few members of V are good pearson but let me contradict you about few of them and the better example is Romulus case. I was tsanding afk in combat party to help guildies to lvl with my NS and several times Romulus folowed Te members and pk them on pvp servers or ks them on non pvp servers thats not good action bro, that not represent a good person, ks and pk ppl screaming at them "Leave TheEmpirE for your save". Thats not fairplay. Even FueledbyBordome (aka wayn) wich is a GS ks our members that tryng sp farm or lvl with reason that he dnt like TheEmpirE, is that a fairy atitude for a LC GS? I think nope bro.
avatar
anarchist

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 32
Location : Ploiesti - Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello TheEmpire - My discussion on Vendetta

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum