The EmpirE - Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Gold In Game

2 posters

Go down

Making Gold In Game Empty Making Gold In Game

Post  Trismegistus Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

There are three ways that I have been making lots of gold. Pet farming, gold farming, and merching.

Pet farming may be the easiest way for a new player to get off the ground with a quick large amount of gold. Pet farming is somewhat simple, but there are quite a few tricks and will take another full guide of its own. Basics are to find a mob with and fight it with no weapon. You need low attack and very high defense. Upgrade armor and use evasion accessories. Also reset your pet points and set them all on pet armor, this can help you get the balance you need. First you need a green or higher mob that does not damage you, then work on defense. Here are some pet guides to take a look at.
http://lastchaosinfo.wetpaint.com/page/Pet+leveling

Merching is where i have been making the most amount of gold now. Merching to me is buying items that you can sell in merchant mode or by posting on the trader Roy/Siban's merchant mart. It is really smart to take a look at the merchant mart and learn how to serch for items and navigate this powerful game feature. The merchant mart is a way players can post items that they have to sell. The items stay in the merchant mart and are available for sale even when the player is offline. Searches are very cap specific but fragments can be used. "Item Drop boosters" in the search field will yield no results. "op Boo" will give you a list of all the Item Drop Boosters for sale in the merchant mart.
Merchant Mode is the method of setting up a player store. You can find the merchant mart icon by pressing j or (alt) and j in game. I drag the icon onto my action bar i use for party and general actions. Merchant mode sales are priced by the individual item, and merchant mode is priced by the group of items - ie. don't put 50 HS on the merchant mart for 3m, they go together in one sale for 150m.
So of course the basic is buy low and sell high. There are certain items that can be bought in town from players that sell for more in the merchant mart, and certain items that can be bought in the merchant mart that generally can be sold for more by setting up a shop in town. Watch the item mall on the aeria web site. The daily sales will be priced low that day, but the value may raise in 1 to 3 days for you to make a profit.
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/itemmall
Gold farming is generally grinding on a mob to collect item drops that can be sold to the npc [non player characters] in town. Some mobs are very good for gold farming for low lvls particularly in Merac and Dratan. Weapon drops sell for more to npc's then armor. Brutal deer can be good, gnoll soldiers are possible, and Merac Prison is a favorite spot for gold farming. I use a titan with a +15 weapon on a dragon mount. The dragon mount gives the titan a strong area of effect attack. Take a look at Walkiria's post to get some ideas. http://theempirelastchaos.darkbb.info/t25-gold-farming-contest-event I think setting up a character just for gold farming is a good idea, and can be a smart strategy to use even before creating a main character and sp farming.
Money is power, a good system for creating gold will help buy great gear, pots for sp farming, and supplies for leveling after you sp farm. There are always fluctuating factors and using more than one method will help ensure that you keep a good flow of gold for your own playing style.
Trismegistus
Trismegistus

Back to top Go down

Making Gold In Game Empty Re: Making Gold In Game

Post  anarchist Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 am

Another important thing in making some gold is yhat never miss quizz event thats every Sunday. You can easy win 15 Heaven Stones, 10 moon stones and tool aids.
anarchist
anarchist

Back to top Go down