The EmpirE - Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFK Horse training to make gold - lots of gold!

2 posters

Go down

AFK Horse training to make gold - lots of gold! Empty AFK Horse training to make gold - lots of gold!

Post  Trismegistus Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 pm

AFK (yea that means away from the keyboard like asleep or at work, school) horse training is the best way to make gold in last chaos, especially at low lvls. The basics are to attain low attack and high defense, and fight a mob with low attack and high defense. To find the appropriate mob for your class and lvl look at the monster info here:
http://lastchaosinfo.wetpaint.com/page/Monster+information
You will need to notice that aggressive mobs are pet eaters, and protective mobs are OK if they are lead well away from the spawn area.
First step is to find the lowest lvl mob that you can attack without a weapon and not do any damage over a period of time. Next you will probably have to work on your defense. You can upgrade you armor with smelting stones and heaven stones. You can also use cheap accessories that have evasion, like stones and earrings, or rare accessories like pierce of wind of the best, stone of shadows (SOS). Some monster combo accessories have evasion, and don't forget to use blood seals. You can also use your pet points. Put all your pet points on pet armor. If you can make it trough a couple pet lvls, you may get the defense bonus you need to walk away. Now, when you get it so that you don't take any permanent damage you are set. By breakfast tomorrow you may have a lvl 16 pet.
Knights make the best pet trainers because of their shields, I have used healers and mages also because of their low attack without a weapon. With the customer appreciation +10 armor it is very easy now to pet train with a lvl 31 knight. I think you still need a couple extra +11 or +12 pieces, so use a few heaven stones, or a SOS or other eva acc.
A lvl 31 knight can train on spike canniness in the prison. At lvl 25 trough 29 a knight with a few +10 pieces i think can train on either gnolls or gnoll lancers. Lower lvl knights and healers and mages can train on little treants, drakes, boggles, and several other mobs with some experimentation.
Come to me with questions in game, or leave any posts with questions as well as more detailed information or tips. Oh , and have fun when you sell your first lvl 37 horse!

Trismegistus
Trismegistus

Back to top Go down

AFK Horse training to make gold - lots of gold! Empty Pet Room

Post  anarchist Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Or you could get an rc to pet room, and there dosent matter defense, attak, eva hr or other stats. Condtitions are to be long range toon and lvl 95 max. Anyway if you dnt get an rc to pet room then tris advice is the best Wink
anarchist
anarchist

Back to top Go down